My Journey, My life.

  I want to say my journey began about 13 years ago, but I think it started way before that. I just was not at that point in my life where I was ready to listen or apply it to my life. During one of our visits to New Mexico to visit my husband’s family, my sister-in-law first introduced me to the idea of natural healing. She began to tell me about a Natural Healer named Dr. John R. Christopher. My sister-in-law at this time in her life was very ill and found no help from modern medicine. When she discovered Dr. Christopher she was very excited to share the information with her family and friends. Only my family was not willing to give up bad habits or convert from the way of the “typical American diet”. So her attempts to help her family went unheard, and uninterested.  So it seemed to be that way?

  In 1999 after many years of trying to have another child and throwing away $10,000 on medical treatments and fertility drugs, my body began telling me enough was enough.  Heavenly Father blessed our family with another precious son. During this time my body began to fail. My son was about 6 months old at the time. I did not give birth, so I could not blame the way I was feeling to postpartum depression.

  The typical American diet and the drugs I was taking to control headaches and my Asthma finally broke my body down. Here I had a 6 month old baby and a 7 year old son who needed a mother and a wonderful husband that needed a wife. Yet, how could I be their mother and a wife to my husband when I couldn’t get out of bed or off of the couch long enough to take care of my family’s needs?

  One day my husband was at the computer and I was in my usual spot on the couch, my children were playing in the living room when I realized that I could no longer function this way. I had already explored what the modern western medical establishment had to offer and found no help. The doctors ran tests, told me I was healthy, and sent me home to live my life in bed. When I finally decided to stop seeing the doctors, and to take responsibility for my own health, guess who I called? Yes, my sister-in-law.  You see that I underlined RESPONSIBILITY! I finally woke up and realized that I was responsible for me and my health.

 My sister-in-law had planted that seed years ago and I knew she would have the answers to my health problems. I finally got to the point in my life where I was tired of being “sick and tired of being sick and tired.”   We called her and she sent me a book called School Of Natural Healing by: Dr. John R. Christopher and this book saved my life. Not the content in the book at first, but the last pages where it listed The School of Natural Healing. When I turned to the last few pages in the book and I read about the school, tears flowed down my face and in my heart I knew this was the answer to my prayers. I set out on my journey to heal my body, to get my life back, my health back and my calling in life has a mother and wife. Even now when I sit here typing out my story tears come to my eyes because Heavenly Father answered my prayers and planted my feet on the path to not only heal my body, but to help my family when called upon.

  I am not going to go into detail of the things I did to heal my body in this part of my webpage. My classes will have more details on the healing part of my journey.

  In June of 2005 I became a Master Herbalist. Being a Master Herbalist has been a great blessing not only in my life but in my family’s life. We have not had to see a doctor in over 13 years for any medical problems. The only time we have had to see a doctor is when my children have needed physicals for various church and school activities.  Please let me clarify, I am not anti-doctors. I believe they have their place. If my family were in a major car accident, how grateful I am that the United States has the world’s best trauma doctors and hospitals. But that only makes up for 3% of health care in America. The other 97% I believe we need to take responsibility for.  I created this website because of the knowledge Heavenly Father has given me and I feel I need to share this knowledge with you.

It is up to you how you use this knowledge.


Home